Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #199 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
I HIGHLY doubt a rape victim would want to make fun of that situation, that's not the same as a heart attack. If that person gets over it, though, I'm certainly not gonna judge them for making fun of it. It's better you move on from a bad experience than don't.

Judge them or not you can still feel upset about it and think it crossed a line no matter who was okay with it. So I see were those that are upset with this are coming from. It's a big deal to alot of people and I'm fine with that. Personally I think WWE crossed a line with the recap of the actual heart attack and I turned the channel. I'm not going to write WWE a letter about it though. lol

As far as the Punk stuff went, I don't mind that so much.

Spoiler for HIT-GIRL CORRIDOR *BEST.SCENE.EVER!* :