Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 11:38 PM   #199 (permalink)
DarkStark
VALAR MORGHULIS

DarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on repDarkStark whored out on rep
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
I HIGHLY doubt a rape victim would want to make fun of that situation, that's not the same as a heart attack. If that person gets over it, though, I'm certainly not gonna judge them for making fun of it. It's better you move on from a bad experience than don't.

Judge them or not you can still feel upset about it and think it crossed a line no matter who was okay with it. So I see were those that are upset with this are coming from. It's a big deal to alot of people and I'm fine with that. Personally I think WWE crossed a line with the recap of the actual heart attack and I turned the channel. I'm not going to write WWE a letter about it though. lol

As far as the Punk stuff went, I don't mind that so much.