Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #191 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
APES ON HORSES!

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit-Girl View Post
Well to be fair, if someone got raped and wanted to make fun of that situation there are some that wouldn't care if he/she was okay with it. Sometimes it goes beyond that with fans. And I can see that.
I HIGHLY doubt a rape victim would want to make fun of that situation, that's not the same as a heart attack. If that person gets over it, though, I'm certainly not gonna judge them for making fun of it. It's better you move on from a bad experience than don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
What's your opinion on Heymans fake heart attack? Do you think that was needed? I sure as fuck don't, it looked like he was making fun of all heart attack victims there. That's where people think it went "over the line".

You could see it in the RAW discussion thread, when Punk first came out people were laughing, when Punk said "I'll beat you to death", still nothing. It only became "what the fuck" when that happened.
I don't think it was NEEDED but it didn't upset me. I never got the impression he was mocking all heart attack victims either, just Lawler, but whatever.
He now comes out to the ring in a John Cena hat, a John Cena shirt, John Cena wristbands, and somebody in merchandise saying "can we fit more on this guy?" and Vince says "well, god damn, he's only got so many limbs, what more can we put on the fucking guy?" "Well, we've got a towel" "ah fuck, give him the towel.", and he comes out now with a Don't Give Up towel. Like this man feels like a fucking Nascar driver with how much shit he has on when he comes out. It's like, ENOUGH! You want all my time, you want all my money. It just felt gross, Wai, watching all this, it's just like, have a modicum of self restraint. When is it enough? "Buy this, buy that, give me your life on Sunday, on Monday, on Wednesday, on Friday, buy a Network!" FUCK OFF!