Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack
View Single Post
post #187 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2012, 12:29 AM
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Ok, so basically you're saying it's wrong no matter what, and FUCK what Lawler thinks himself, right? His opinion, the victim, doesn't matter here. If he's perfectly fine to make a storyline out of his own situation and it doesn't bother him, and he's moved past it, NO GOD DAMN IT IT'S STILL WRONG BECAUSE YOU NEVER PULL THAT KIND OF SHIT!

What kind of sense does that make?
What's your opinion on Heymans fake heart attack? Do you think that was needed? I sure as fuck don't, it looked like he was making fun of all heart attack victims there. That's where people think it went "over the line".

You could see it in the RAW discussion thread, when Punk first came out people were laughing, when Punk said "I'll beat you to death", still nothing. It only became "what the fuck" when that happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CREDMI View Post
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome