Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PsychedelicStacey
View Single Post
post #650 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Apocalypto
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: PsychedelicStacey

I have to lol'd at sXe Phaggot trying to get my attention for a one on one and failing everytime.

It's like in the Old West, every rustler wanted to get a shot at fame against the baddest gunslinger of the frontier, in this case I am the gunslinger. But I am not giving an opportunity to some never was-never will be cum chugging, anal polyp who wants to take my spot as top heel of WF.

Now before I go get boss-laid in about 20 minutes I am going to give Noyk a chance to fight moi as he claimed to do so earlier this morning. This inbred, poser, who thinks he has Greek genes, and I have unfinished business when he insulted my superior physique. Notice how he disappeared before sunrise, then I come, and it's like he is trying to indirectly kiss my ass because I am owning the cancerous Shit Nuggets. This leads me to send a message to every neutral out there: when I am done with the Shit Nuggets, Rants will belong to me, and I can assure you, you will be seeing Bad Blood classics everyday in this section, not potentially good rants ruined by the Shit Nugget Comandeer BULLY coming in with his phaggot posts trying to derail every thread with sports and metalcore talk. BULLY is the cancer of rants, Noyk is the cancer of rants, and as such, I will smear these dumbfucks brains and splatter their blood over the walls.

~This has been brought to you, by the ever mighty, Shit Nugget stomping, Greek God.

http://thumbs2.tangasmix.com/tmix/albums/userpics1/3/37275/full/7/06122012052401.jpg

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome