Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #94 (permalink)
Jotunheim
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Jotunheim is an after thoughtJotunheim is an after thoughtJotunheim is an after thought
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headliner View Post
Except they do. Breast Cancer awareness, Military appreciation. WWE's corparate company overview:

Yeah.

That doesn't even make sense. WWE's demographic is a sports audience:
http://corporate.wwe.com/company/overview.jsp
which is why I'm freaking telling you it's cool at least they have the balls to pull shit like that, if it was up to me they should stop promoting all of that garbage about cancer, military and family shit when they know for a fact the whole company is rotten from the get go, if anything they should take advantage of it and push the limit and boundaries like they did with the attitude era, finally realizing all that I said before

I hope segments like these start putting "family" garbage people away from the product so we can have something awesome instead of "tasteful" turd, because for a good while WWE have been stinking like nobody's business because they want to keep stuff as "tasteful" and family friendly as possible, and we get what in exchange? garbage, pure steaming garbage, you know, like Brodus clay dancing

Last edited by Jotunheim : 11-12-2012 at 09:57 PM.