Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #83 (permalink)
TheF1BOB
Little Poppa Pump

TheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friendsTheF1BOB needs to make some friends
Default Re: Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargebeam View Post
Well, Jerry Lawler approved this shit so I don't think they've "crossed the line". This was a typical Attitude Era-esque segment. They did lots of sick shit back then. Just think of Big Show's father funeral scene. Or, more recently in 2005, when they used Eddie Guerrero's death in a storyline with Mysterio. I feel those moments were worse.

Tonight, Jerry agreed to be part of that segment. Let's keep that in mind.
Why does everybody say that? Not saying I agree what happened to the Big Show, that was totally out of line, especially when his dad did die half way through that story line but saying it was very Attitude Era like just discredits the Era for no reason at all.

The Moment Wrestling Died