Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #4966 (permalink)
Cre5po
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Cre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friendsCre5po needs to make some friends
Default Re: *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

Just finished season 1 with Southampton in FMC - I'm not sure if I was incredibly lucky to finish where I did or if the mode is easier than the full mode.

As a lot of people here will know I'm the most gifted with Football Manager games so to finish this far clear of relegation for me is a big deal :laugh: beginners luck maybe?

Anyway will sum up what I did for my first season

Budget: 4 million
Expectation: Avoid Relegation
Capitol One Cup: Fourth Round
FA Cup: Semi Final (Lost to Wigan)

Transfers in: Routledge (Loan), Mancienne (Loan), Defour (Loan - January onwards), Hargreaves (One year deal)
Transfers out: Puncheon (Loan), David (300k - Newcastle)

Tactics: 4-3-3 - Balanced / Counter Attack for games against bigger teams
4-3-3 - Balanced / Normal games I'm favourite for (Reading, Fulham etc)

Team Instructions: Short passing, Target man: Lambert, Man marking, Counter attack, Waste Time Sometimes

Next Season: Been offered a new contract on 43k, only 20k after tax though :laugh: not sure if due to my international player status that I'll get many job offers if I leave. Also unsure of the resources and expectations heading into next season, can I really top that? Not sure

www.cre5po.deviantart.com
Cre5po is offline   Reply With Quote