Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw Discussion Thread 11/12/12: THIS FUCKING COMPANY

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #1166 (permalink)
GothicBohemian
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

GothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a pushGothicBohemian is getting a push
Default Re: Official Raw Discussion Thread 11/12/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everEyebrowRaisin View Post
You want an "edgy product" but you complain when they give you what you want? PG has turned you all into a bunch of pussies.
They can be as edgy as they want I'm all for a less kiddie feel, they can start having sex with a fake corpse in a coffin again for all I care but to me that wasn't a clever segment. Sure, the promos were good, and I can understand why it would be tempting to use the situation to try and create heat for a heel that's still a little too loved by audiences, but it came across as crass in a way that will turn a lot of people off.
GothicBohemian is offline   Reply With Quote