Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Punk & Heyman mocking King's heart attack

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
holt_hogan
Characters Welcome

holt_hogan needs to take rep more seriousholt_hogan needs to take rep more seriousholt_hogan needs to take rep more seriousholt_hogan needs to take rep more seriousholt_hogan needs to take rep more seriousholt_hogan needs to take rep more serious
Default Did WWE cross the line with Jerry Lawler tonight?

edit: I did have an undecided option when I started this poll last night, I don't know what happened to it.

They are playing it very close to the line. I can't help but think they wouldn't have done this whilst Linda was campaigning, they made the decision about when Jerry was returning 2 weeks after his heart attack back in September. Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe it isn't.

The way they did that tonight didn't progress CM Punk's respect storyline further than they could with other easier alternatives. The purpose of that was shock value and trying to get CM Punk over as a heel in the worst possible way.

My take on that was it was very, very cheap heat.

Did WWE cross the line with Jerry Lawler tonight?

Last edited by holt_hogan : 11-13-2012 at 12:08 PM.