Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PsychedelicStacey

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #647 (permalink)
Bullseye
Humbled

Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500Bullseye 1001 - 1500
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
Mav, do you want me to go on webcam to prove that I'm not Apocalypto? I'll show you my bedroom and house and you'll see I have no other desktop/laptops. I'm being sarcastic, if you're too much of a dumbass to realize it.
Yeah, I'm the dumbass for not realising sarcasm online. And no thanks, I don't want to see a bloke faking as a chick on webcam. Clutching at the fail straws again eh?

Stupid cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
So Dunk are you still upset about my homophobic comments about you?
NoyK just doesn't let up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
They're obsessed, the poor lads. Don't forget the teddy bear and chocolate. chica wow wow
We're obsessed? You cannot leave the forum alone. You make alternate accounts to rep yourself. You're a butthurt little bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
If you are two different people, both of you take pictures holding signs with the name of this forum and FUCKING PHAGGOTS (addressing us since you will be owning us) written on it.

Otherwise, you are both the same ugly, stupid asshole.
No don't suggest that, we don't want to be exposed to incestuous pictures.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote