Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #3849 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
At least Steelers, Ravens & Pats fans have a right to have that sense of entitlement.

They've been among the top of the AFC/NFL for a long time now and all have SB's to their name...the Texans have one playoff win and one playoff appearance.
Al

NO COLTS MENTION=HATE. Although I usually don't see Colts' fans being arrogant pricks, with me being the exception. Well actually I don't even brag that much about the Colts, I'm just happy we got a FUTURE with Luck and somehow he's bringing DAT FUTURE into the present and leading us to a potential wild card birth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
I do feel quite entitled. Yes.

ONE HOUR TILL STEELERS FANS ASSEMBLE.
#bandwagoner.

40 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."