Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #3848 (permalink)
El Barto
Is not Amused

El Barto needs to make some friendsEl Barto needs to make some friendsEl Barto needs to make some friendsEl Barto needs to make some friendsEl Barto needs to make some friendsEl Barto needs to make some friendsEl Barto needs to make some friendsEl Barto needs to make some friendsEl Barto needs to make some friendsEl Barto needs to make some friendsEl Barto needs to make some friends
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
I couldn't even really determine who the #2 fanbase is down here.

I guess I'd go with the Saints, the Cowboys fanbase in Houston has gone down since they've declined, the Eagles also have an unusually large amount of fans here but the majority of them are just Michael Vick bandwagoners. God he's so overrated.
Now if you wanna talk about bandwagon fans, look no further than the Saints. I'd wager over 50% of their fanbase was born during their title run.