Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Rd, London SW6 1HS, United Kingdom
re: Tennis Discussion Thread
I still think he'll finish inside the top 4 next year. My predicted top 10 for next year is...
1. Djokovic- I think he'll finish no.1 again
2. Nadal- If his comeback goes well. If not, then 3 or 4
3. Murray- Simular year to this one
4. Federer- I think he'll have a good year, but a slamless year
5. Del Potro- I think he'll win a slam, but won't win enough masters or smaller events to break top 4
6. Tsonga- More out of hope. But i think he could have a good year next year with a bit of work
7. Ferrer- Simular year to this year, but nto as good
8. Berdych- Will have a good year, but the improvement of the others will send him back a bit
9. Tipsarevic- Good consistent year like this one
10. Nishikori- Good end to the year gives me hope of a good 2013 for The Samurai
Why the hell wouldn't he finish inside the top 4 even? He just showed he can still hang there with the best in the world.