Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #3846 (permalink)
Arcade
Buried SCOTT STEINER

Arcade 2001 - 2500Arcade 2001 - 2500Arcade 2001 - 2500Arcade 2001 - 2500Arcade 2001 - 2500Arcade 2001 - 2500Arcade 2001 - 2500Arcade 2001 - 2500Arcade 2001 - 2500Arcade 2001 - 2500Arcade 2001 - 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Well I never said that he did.

But even when the Rockets & Astros were good, they didn't have as many bandwagon fans as the Texans have now. Maybe it's because Texas is a pure football state through and through, but nowadays they're everywhere, nearly every person I meet is a Texans fan.

They always had a big fanbase down here but not like this. They're fans have also been cocky too, even when they were terrible. And that's not really a shot at them for being cocky fans, because I'm a cocky fan but at least my team is good, at least my team is proven. The Texans have done nothing in their existence, yes they've gotten off to a great start but I've seen plenty of teams do great in the regular season and shrink in the playoffs.

Yeah my favorite teams in NFL, NBA & MLB all are from Boston but I don't love the Red Sox nearly as much as I do the Celtics & Patriots. My favorite college team doesn't play in Boston.
I've been a Texans fan since the franchise first started. When they first came into the league I didn't expect them to become a winning team immediately, and I gave them a couple of years to develop. Finally the Texans have risen, and gave Houston a good sports team again, which the city was lacking for awhile. There's the Rockets, but they are pretty average, and they piss me off at times (especially last season when they lost SIX GAMES IN A ROW). Astros? I would get rid of the entire franchise if I was the owner. They are horrible and depressing to watch. Maybe they just need a minor league downgrade.

Also you would expect a lot of bandwagon fans in Houston since the Texans are the city's football team. I'm just glad that the number of Cowboys fans in the area died down.