Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #3839 (permalink)
TomahawkJock
Working on my abs

TomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friendsTomahawkJock needs to make some friends
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

Lol at people on FB trying to tell me Matt Cassel is good and that he has an atrocious O Line. Which is exactly the opposite in my eyes. Cassel makes too many bad decisions even though he has a lot of talented players around him. O Line hasnt gave up a lot of sucks and is one of the least penalized in the NFL. I am scared when Cassel throws half the time because it overthrows his recievers. He just isn't the answer.

Chiefs just need to start over with a franchise QB.