Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #3817 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Aidan
#FunFact™

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

The Fourth Quarter had 1 pass longer than 10 yards from Campbell, and it was incomplete. Practice or not, you can't have an entire quarter with no passes longer than 10 yards.

Quote:
1st and 10 at CHI 38 J.Campbell pass short right to B.Marshall to CHI 47 for 9 yards (G.Quin).
2nd and 1 at CHI 47 M.Bush right tackle to HST 33 for 20 yards (D.Manning; B.James).
1st and 10 at HOU 33 M.Bush right tackle to HST 30 for 3 yards (W.Mercilus).
2nd and 7 at HOU 30 J.Campbell pass incomplete short left to B.Marshall.
3rd and 7 at HOU 30 (Shotgun) J.Campbell pass incomplete short right to B.Marshall (J.Joseph).
4th and 7 at HOU 30 (Field Goal formation) R.Gould 48 yard field goal is No Good, Hit Left Upright, Center-P.Mannelly, Holder-A.Podlesh.
Quote:
1st and 10 at CHI 14 M.Forte left tackle to CHI 19 for 5 yards (T.Dobbins).
2nd and 5 at CHI 19 J.Campbell pass short left to B.Marshall to CHI 25 for 6 yards (K.Jackson). PENALTY on CHI-C.Rachal, Offensive Holding, 9 yards, enforced at CHI 19 - No Play.
2nd and 14 at CHI 10 J.Campbell pass short left to M.Spaeth to CHI 15 for 5 yards (T.Dobbins).
3rd and 9 at CHI 15 (Shotgun) J.Campbell pass incomplete short left to M.Forte.
4th and 9 at CHI 15 (Punt formation) A.Podlesh punts 36 yards to HST 49, Center-P.Mannelly, out of bounds.
Quote:
1st and 10 at CHI 25 (Shotgun) J.Campbell pass incomplete short right to K.Davis.
2nd and 10 at CHI 25 J.Campbell pass short right to M.Spaeth to CHI 24 for -1 yards (B.James).
3rd and 11 at CHI 24 (Shotgun) J.Campbell pass incomplete deep middle to K.Davis. CHI-K.Davis was injured during the play. His return is Questionable.
4th and 11 at CHI 24 (Punt formation) A.Podlesh punts 43 yards to HST 33, Center-P.Mannelly, downed by CHI-E.Weems.
Quote:
1st and 10 at CHI 38 (Shotgun) J.Campbell pass short left to M.Forte to CHI 35 for -3 yards (C.Barwin).
2nd and 13 at CHI 35 (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Campbell pass short left to D.Hester to CHI 42 for 7 yards (B.McCain). PENALTY on CHI-G.Carimi, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at CHI 35 - No Play.
2nd and 23 at CHI 25 (Shotgun) J.Campbell pass short left to K.Adams to CHI 32 for 7 yards (G.Quin; B.James).
3rd and 16 at CHI 32 (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Campbell pass short middle to B.Marshall to CHI 40 for 8 yards (C.Barwin).
4th and 8 at CHI 40 (No Huddle, Shotgun) J.Campbell pass incomplete short middle to M.Forte.
Also, what I meant Magic was that Cutler has everything physically around him for a QB to succeed. It's up to Cutler to be better.

lolBears Lucks - Bulls - Braves - Blackhawks - Bulldogs

"If you can't handle me at my Worstbrook, you don't deserve me at my Bestbrook."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome