Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
View Single Post
post #3816 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 06:12 PM Thread Starter
MrMister

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)

re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

Campbell did look Marshall's way quite often. He even hit him on that deep pass that set them up for a TD only to falter and settle for a FG. I'm not saying Campbell is good, but Forte had less than 40 yds rushing. Houston totally shut him down. In a game where the ball is wet, you gotta be able to run the ball better than Chicago did. Of course, Houston had a lot to do with the Bears not getting much on the ground. My point is you shouldn't expect a QB like Campbell to be able to do much in the rain coming of the bench for his first game action in a pretty long time against a top defense. He's barely average in perfect weather and not rusty.

Also don't forget Marshall dropped a TD too.

As for Cutler, he's never impressed me. He makes stupid decisions at key moments (most stupid decisions become key moments). Not really talking about this game since I believe the INTs were caused mostly by the rain. Wet balls are not easy to throw. Plus I really want to punch Jay Cutler in the face. He's a really punchable face.

Also LOL some players on the Rams and Niners still didn't realize you can tie in the NFL. wtf

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome