Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF MAFIA (Day 5)

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #513 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: WF MAFIA (Day Two)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
of course i am, why else would i be so confident that Kenny can't have tracked me to Lawls?
You could have an untrackable/unwatchable scum role like in Fallout where one scum group had that advantage though it's more likely you have the actual role you've claimed though that isn't an alignment tell since busdriver can go either way.

So if Rush is telling the truth about his role, which is most likely the case due to the risk in lying since I'm sure there are other roles in this game that could catch that lie, Kenny is a confirmed liar who should be ignored for the rest of the game. If Kenny had real results, he would have gotten Mikey visiting Lawls. Mikey appears to have a day role and has confirmed Dan as Town. Doc has confirmed Skyfall (not sure how) as Town as well.