Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #4299 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Exactly this.

I've just bought the game and I have never played a Universe Mode before but wondering if I can skip some matches and play certain ones on the event, I imagine you can.
You can simulate some/all the matches on the card, watch the matches or play them of your choosing. I skip/simulate the matches that give you the option for Interference and play the rest. As the ones without that option comes with a cut scene. On PPVs I'll watch the WWE/World Heavyweight Championship matches (only matches I'll watch).

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote