Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PsychedelicStacey

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #570 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

By all rights I should despise that old cunt, but he has so much HATRED in his bones that I'm forced to grudgingly respect him. He also got out of Govan in one piece and made a little something of his bad self, so one has to admire that.

I've met him, btw. At my uncle's funeral. About...shit, 18/19 years ago, I think. His nose was all swollen and purple and looked like a melted guttie even then. Apparently he stole my grandpa's pit lamps. I don't really know what they are, but he rages about it every time he comes on TV. My grandpa is about 3 stiff drinks away from the loony bin so it's generally hilarious when he goes off on one about him. When he comes to visit me during Super Sunday it's pretty much a guarantee for uproarious laughter.
GOD of CUNT is offline   Reply With Quote