Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PsychedelicStacey

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #565 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
Actually shithead if Apocalypto is noyk then that would mean noyk stays up 24/7 to post here.

I'm not samantha dumbass, it just happens that we share the same ip because of our moble network that uses the same ip for it's internet. I see you're pulling assumptions out of your ass again with that racist shit. I never said anything racist to anyone you whinny cunt.
Apocalypto and NoyK are never online at the same time. If NoyK is really from Portugal and you look at the time zone in Europe you will notice that the NoyK account posted at 10 AM and now the Apocalypto account posts 9 PM European time. The NoyK account posted in the morning for a couple of hours and Apocalypto is only for a couple of hours online. This is possible, how is that 24/7 you retard? If you combine the forum activity of both accounts today this is not even 5 hours

And I guess I am wrong with Samantha just like I was wrong with my post where I said that you created your own forum. You also claimed that it's not true until Headliner embarrassed you. Funny how you never responded after Headliners post.
And keep quoting posts of Apocalypto where he makes racist jokes and reply with like you did before. That fits you based on the pictures of yourself you posted.
I can picture it, you sleep every night in your junk car blaming the black man for stealing your life

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/

Last edited by DualShock : 11-12-2012 at 02:16 PM.
DualShock is online now   Reply With Quote