Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 02:01 PM   #3813 (permalink)
MrMister

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

Houston did completely shut down one of the best RBs in the game. They also KOed Cutler. Only giving up 6 on the road is pretty impressive. Elements helped out too though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomahawkJock View Post
I don't care if the game was shit or amazing. I want a clear cut winner. This ain't English Football! It's just so... meh when a game ends in a TIE.
I agree with the sentiment here, but neither team did what it takes to win a game. SF missed the FG and the Rams can't even get a play off before the clock ticks zero. What's worse is that they had a timeout. That's Garrett levels of failure right there. Rams also can't even line up properly before the ball is snapped. That's a junior high error.