Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PsychedelicStacey

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #561 (permalink)
Superior Quality
Moron

Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
You really think that you would would recognize Noyks alt account when you just proved that you are too stupid to get it that Apocalypto is his most obvious alt
Actually shithead if Apocalypto is noyk then that would mean noyk stays up 24/7 to post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
You are Samantha and with every new post you post and that picture of yourself you posted you seem to be that racist fuck Warren Zeavon
I'm not samantha dumbass, it just happens that we share the same ip because of our moble network that uses the same ip for it's internet. I see you're pulling assumptions out of your ass again with that racist shit. I never said anything racist to anyone you whinny cunt.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote