Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw Discussion Thread 11/12/12: THIS FUCKING COMPANY

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 01:38 PM   #66 (permalink)
I Came To Play
Working on my abs

I Came To Play needs to make some friendsI Came To Play needs to make some friendsI Came To Play needs to make some friendsI Came To Play needs to make some friendsI Came To Play needs to make some friendsI Came To Play needs to make some friendsI Came To Play needs to make some friendsI Came To Play needs to make some friendsI Came To Play needs to make some friends
Default Re: The main event of raw is John cena vs. cm punk. What's going to happen this time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
why? Why should i have to pay to see Cena vs Punk for the 15th time? Dont get me wrong, this match is always a good thing to watch, but people will NOT continue to pay 50 dollars a month to watch these two go at it on PPV.

Hopefully this is the end of their feud after Sunday, and we can see Punk enter a program with another face not named Ryback or John Cena.
I just think it's stupid to put your 2 biggest stars in a 1 on 1 match on free tv, what's the point in paying for a PPV when your going to get the main event from the PPV on a random Raw anyway.

Anyway I agree, this feud has been done to death, bored of it now.

EAT. SLEEP. CONQUER. REPEAT.
I Came To Play is offline   Reply With Quote