Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #326 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Hydra Mafia Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Its a fine concept, people just have to post. Everytime i was around there was no one posting. You can't do anything talking to yourself.

pretty sure we had a fairly even mix between us.
I was active while alive.

I don't understand why I had info faked on me. I thought I was pretty obvious in the way I was playing pro town. I was expecting to draw a mafia kill early not get lynched. There wasn't anything I could do once I saw what was happening either. I was hoping that I was somehow the only VT in the game and claiming that would confirm me but then some dumbass counter claimed me and said in such a small game there was no way we were both VTs (I really hope this person was scum). Granted the situation was not helped by the fact that I was highly intoxicated when I tried to defend myself but I don't think sober I would have been able to do anything either.

Last edited by TaylorFitz : 11-12-2012 at 11:03 AM.