Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Movie Discussion Part II (part III coming soon)

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #835 (permalink)
Schultz
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Schultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friendsSchultz needs to make some friends
Default Re: General Movie Discussion Part II

Just watched both Mystic River and Cape Fear for the first time last night.

Mystic River has to be up there as one of my favourite ever movies. Excellent story telling and acting, and a great twist at the end. Robbins and Penn were fantastic, and it was a very emotional scene where Robbins is killed.

As for Cape Fear, another great film but it had me laughing out loud sometimes due to the way the film was put together and the cheesiness. Such as when the lawyer's family are sat around having dinner and he tells his family they are safe, he has hired a private investigator and he feels calm, the phone rings and he instantly jumps out of his chair with an over the top scream and is instantly on the phone. And that music that is played, everytime something bad happens couldn't help but make me laugh. That out of the way De Niro was fantastic and Max Kady is one of my all time favourite movie characters and villains.