Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#1,081 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Screw y'all... Mike Brown was GOAT

the delusional lakers fan base already know this. this has been there fictional trade for months so if you report like it's news then it's old to them. i shouldn't call the fan base delusional b/c somehow someone will get dropped on their head and let the lakers fuck them.

#1,083 ·

And I'm pretty sure pretty much everyone but Magic UDFK (GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE) thought that that trade made LA worse.

#1,090 ·

Ok, Kyrie Irving with an NBA Live-esque box score. 26 points, no boards, no assists and a lot of three-point attempts. Lol...Not cool for a point guard right there. By the way, who is this Bryon Mullens guy on the Bobcats? How come he keeps shooting three-pointers?

#1,091 ·

Why the fuck isn't McGee starting? And Bosh is having a monster game atm, Davis as well. Bucks look like they're about to win though, Ellis and Jennings nearly had identical statlines

#1,093 ·

Player A: 7/6/2 BPG on 54%, 22 MPG
B: 11/6/1/2 BPG on 57%, 19 MPG

Both centers, who would you start? It doesn't matter if McGee has a low IQ, the Nuggets need to take that "risk" (if there is one). I don't recall McGee doing anything stupid in his stint in Denver, he was balling the entire LAL series too last year. Nuggets have been struggling all year, they need to make that change. On the positive side, Gallo finally had a nice game

#1,100 ·

Player A: 7/6/2 BPG on 54%, 22 MPG
B: 11/6/1/2 BPG on 57%, 19 MPG

Both centers, who would you start? It doesn't matter if McGee has a low IQ, the Nuggets need to take that "risk" (if there is one). I don't recall McGee doing anything stupid in his stint in Denver, he was balling the entire LAL series too last year. Nuggets have been struggling all year, they need to make that change. On the positive side, Gallo finally had a nice game
Like Notorious said George Karl is part of the problem. They are also playing lazy defense often and it showed tonight against the Spurs. Maybe McGee is doing things in practice that Karl doesn't like and its causing him not to start.

Thought Bulls game would be closer...
Clippers have too much firepower and they are a very deep team.

The Suns are my team and although they are not looking too bad I hope they don't end up like the Rockets or the Bucks competing for 8th seeds and shitty lottery picks.

#1,095 ·

George Karl has been awful this year and he should not get a pass for it. Gallinari being terrible doesn't help either. Pretty much everyone on the team has been awful except Faried, he's been their best player this year.

This Heat-Suns game is pretty good, going down to the wire, Heat lead by 2 with 2:00 left.

#1,098 · (Edited)

How bout dem Bucks? 6-2 with Ilyasova & Dalembert playing like shit and without their best and one of the most underrated perimeter defenders in the league in Luc Mbah a Moute. They might actually be pretty good this season, their offense has looked good aka Jennings & Ellis are playing well with each other, they're a solid defensive team. Their bench has been productive so far, Larry Sanders & Mike Dunleavy have played great off the bench. They're a sleeper team. Don't expect them to be a top 5 seed but they should be solid this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.