Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE needs a Main Event Stable
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 09:13 AM
truk83
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE needs a Main Event Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by YunisTaker View Post
Bring back MVP and make him a main eventer. Have the Prime Time Players join the group and have Mark Henry as the enforcer. That could work IMO.
If MVP came back I would much rather see him with Tensai, and Kassius Ohno as his friends. This would be a heel group. Tensai would be revealed as the final member, of "Three Beast from The East". I know it sounds corny, but I honestly think MVP, and Ohno could easily carry that theme. Ohno has always been in to underground hip-hop, or rap. MVP returns to the WWE with a new friend that he says is the "KO King" formerly the "That KO Kid", Kassius Ohno. Basically give him an introduction that is filled with aka's.

MVP says that while he was in Japan he met some people that he knew he had to bring back. Unfortunately, one has already made it here, and has terribly disgraced him while present in the WWE. I would have Ohno then cut his promo about being the best "KO" artists in the world. He says his canvas is the ring. While his hands, feet, knees, and especially his elbows paint the world a picture of his next victim. He says that if you stand in the ring, you go down by the hands of The KO King, Kassius Ohno!

MVP would then tell us that the last piece of "Three Beast from the East" would reveal himself tonight. MVP says that he is here today because one man had him kicked out. It would later be revealed that Cena was that man. MVP would claim that Cena was jealous of him, and that he had him fired. MVP could make up some fake beef about how he, and Cena used to be friends, up until Cena disrespected him. He then says that Cena, and him had differences, and then all of a sudden MVP was being ignored by everyone back stage. Soon thereafter he was fired. MVP is back for his respect Cena stole from him. During their confrontation Tensai shows up to attack Cena, and reveals himself as the final member of this stable.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome