Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PsychedelicStacey

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 07:42 AM   #512 (permalink)
ROUSEY
Searching for a new identity

ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post

What does being in a relationship have to do with wanting to shag hot wrestlers and celebrities?

Is that honestly all you have to give?

HOLY SHIT, HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE WITH SOMEONE BUT FIND CELEBRITIES AND MEN IN UNDERWEAR ATTRACTIVE?

hahahaha, holy shit, welcome to the Grasping Straws stable.

He knows who I like. You know why he has no problem with it? Because he isn't a stupid phaggot like you. There is a difference between saying you want to fuck someone and actually fucking someone, you stupid ugly cunt.

I really don't recall your last line there. I don't remember anyone asking me to 'get in their face'.
Woah there, you forgot to put Mozza on your list. I forgive you though, you little minx.

Never mind wanting, all I have to do is click my fingers and you're sitting on my face taking shots to the face from my love cannon.

"Ross has that special something no one else has. He is the best player in our team"
ROUSEY is offline   Reply With Quote