Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #4282 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 07:07 AM
JJJ
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quick update in my Universe.

Brock Lesnar & The Miz are a successful tag team, 'Big Miztake' and are like team Hell No, they actually had about 3 months worth of feuding whilst they were tag champions

Daniel Bryan held the undisputed title for a grand total of 56 weeks, beating the previous record set by CM punk (17 weeks). Whats more amazing is this is his only title reign, pretty much cementing him as a legend in my game. However, at Royal rumble there was an epic steel cage match between Bryan & Sheamus (A feud thats been on/off since I started the game) which after a bloody battle Bryan won. It was at that point that Barrett cashed in MitB and knocked Bryan out with a Right Hook (Tyson finisher as a substitute for the Souvenir) claiming his first Major title win.
Later in the night in the Rumble Bryan came out as the last man and took out CM Punk (me, was quite shocked at this) to claim a rematch at Wrestlemania.

On Smackdown the Intercontinental title was scrapped and replaced with the cruiserweight championship whose first champion was Justin gabriel after a KOTR tournament.

Current Wrestlemania card stacks up like this

Intercontinental Championship
Dolph Ziggle (c) v JBL w/Ted Dibiase

Tag Team Championship (Tornado Tag match)
Big Miztake (c) v Primo & Epico

Team elimination Match (losers must break up the team)
Money Talks (Del Rio, Ted Dibiase & Mark Henry) v Edge, Christian & Chris Jericho

Cruiserweight Championship
Justin Gabriel (c) v Hunico

United States Championship
R-Truth (c) v Rey Mysterio v Sin Cara v Kofi Kingston

Streak Match
Undertaker v The Rock

Undisputed Championship (I Quit Match)
Wade Barrett (c) v Daniel Bryan

Last edited by JJJ; 11-12-2012 at 07:12 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome