Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATE > Knicks

348K views 9K replies 149 participants last post by  Magic 
#1 ·
Season starts tonight!

New season = new thread.

Get your predictions in and what not. Some of you have done that already in the off-season thread.

Tonights predictions:

Wizards at Cavs
Celtics at Heat
Mavs at Lakers

#1,279 ·
Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Where Chandler "MVP" Parsons reigns.

Dem clutch Kemba FT's. Bobcats up 4 with 12 seconds left, gonna be 7-5 after this (probable) win. Can't say I expected that

Beal is shooting 34% on the season :lmao

#1,281 ·

Dem clutch Kemba FT's. Bobcats up 4 with 12 seconds left, gonna be 7-5 after this (probable) win. Can't say I expected that

Beal is shooting 34% on the season :lmao
Beal has been awful.

One of the biggest shocks of the year so far for me has been how bad Waiters has outplayed him.

Edit: Just looked up Waiters stats, he's shooting below 40% now too :lmao

Well then every high-picked SG in that draft has looked shit: Beal, Waiters, Rivers. Ross & Lamb can't even get PT.

#1,282 ·

Yeah and with those reports about how Waiters was horrible in training camp I thought for sure he'd be a bust.

Waiters isn't doing that good though, 38% from the field Lol.

#1,289 ·

Boozer putting the team on his back

#1,290 ·

Just some proof the Suns medical staff is for real: Jermaine O'Neal is in Phoenix is averaging 13.0 PPG, 6.8 RPG and 1.8 BPG on 60% FG shooting and 83% FT shooting since he returned from a leave of absence for personal reasons which caused him to miss like 6 or 7 games.

Meanwhile, Grant Hill has yet to play a game for the Clippers due to injuries and Steve Nash has played one and a half games for the Lakers, has missed the most consecutive games in a season since 1999 and can't even jog without feeling pain.

I know I talk a lot about them, but it's just so impressive to me.

#1,292 ·

@PerfectPoster: Yeah definitely. The Suns should sign Greg Oden & Brandon Roy during the offseason and troll the NBA.

Fucking Cousins man.

I try to defend him but he always goes out and does some stupid shit.

#1,294 ·

Players really need to stop retiring and instead go to the Suns. A super dynasty would be upon us.

Also, only 8 eight teams have a better record than the cats and theyre two wins away from tying their win total from last season.

#1,296 ·

Tyreke Evans 27-5-5-2 steals on 9-17. I didn't watch the game, but I'm betting that he took less than 5 jumpers.

#1,297 · (Edited)

I watched a little bit of it, I saw him hit one. That was probably the only one but hey, showing signs of improvement.

Btw, R.I.P. to Kevin McHale's daughter Sasha who passed away at 22 years old today. I don't know what her illness was, but her health was the reason Kevin McHale took a leave of absence from the Rockets last week. My condolences go out to him and his family.

#1,300 ·

Holy shit at Barnes

#1,301 ·

i think notorious has everything wrong about beal. the reason he isn't shooting well is b/c he plays for the wizards. the wizard don't have organized practices they have mock practices, like they have mock winning celebrations, and a mock roster that resembles a team making a playoff push.

everything the wizards touch turns to shit. kill beal happens to be an unfortunate victim. the wizards are so bad they couldn't even use the aid from notorious death touch to win a game against his new fad.

it's a good thing he put the curse on toronto before the season.

#1,305 ·

FUCK, that's tomorrow? I really want to watch that, but I can't miss Panthers/Eagles tomorrow.
Ehhhh, it'll be at least a 20 point win for the Knicks and I don't usually like watching blowouts so I might not watch it.

Probably will though, just to laugh at it being considered a "home game" for the Nets :lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.