Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #4281 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 06:55 AM
Kane-UK
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

I am loving Universe mode!

I've got RAW IS WAR on Monday and Smackdown on Friday. Raw has most of the AE guys and SD has all the modern guys (who weren't a part of the AE).

My champions are;
WWF Title: Stone Cold
IC Title: Chris Jericho
AE Tag: Edge & Christian
World Title: Wade Barrett
US Title: The Miz
Tag: Ziggler & Swagger

I've also got some great storylines on the go all through the card.

- Punk won MITB and began a fued with Lesnar.
- Lesnar lost the title to Barrett in a Scramble at NOC.
- The following week, Barrett attacked Lesnar before Brock vs Punk.
- Punk won the match, but was hit with the title belt by Barrett after the match
- Barrett snuck up on Lesnar before their match the week after and attacked him. Wade won and assaulted Brock with a chair after the match ended.
- The following week there was a triple threat between the three men. As soon as the match started, Punk teamed up with Lesnar to take Barrett out. Lesnar won after pinning Punk.

- Vader assaulted S2H before their match on Raw and was going to attack him with a chair after it, but Edge made the save.
- As Edge is making his entrance to face Mark Henry, Vader attacks him on the ramp and feeds him to Henry.
- FCA match set the following week between Edge & Vader. Edge sprints down the ramp and launches a beatdown on Vader before the bell could ring. Edge won the match after spearing Vader through the barricade.

- DX vs Acolytes is set for RAW. Shamrock and Paul Wight attack Bradshaw and Faarooq before the match could begin and replace them, but lose.
- DX vs Shamrock & Wight the following week, but Shamrock and Wight attack DX on the ramp and then use the steel steps to get DQ'd.
- Just about to start on the rematch now...

There's also a budding X-Pac and Jericho rivalry for the Ic title

Fan since 2001

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome