Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NATE > Knicks

Thread: NATE > Knicks
View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 02:03 AM   #868 (permalink)
Ether
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Ether probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missedEther probably won't be missed
Default Re: NBA Thread: 12/13 Season - Screw y'all... Mike Brown was GOAT

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande

Source confirms the same to me RT @Mike_Bresnahan: Source: Mike D'Antoni will be the next coach of the Lakers. Not Phil Jackson

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan
Mike D'Antoni signed a four-year deal with the Lakers. Phil Jackson was "asking for the moon," accoring to source familiar w/ the situation.

the Laker's ceiling now is the WCF, fuck what a stupid move.

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande
Kobe made it clear he wanted Phil, but said after game tonight that he let Lakers know he was fine with D'Antoni.

J.A. Adande ‏@jadande
Lakers won't have D'Antoni in place till later in the week; he's awaiting medical clearance post-knee surgery.
You're fucken damn right, you've rustled my jimmies & I assume everyone else's!!! I tell you what, I'll pay your airfare over to Melbourne, it will only be a one way ticket though, because I will KILL you, you child molesting fuckwit!!!

Last edited by Ether : 11-12-2012 at 02:06 AM.