Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #8754 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Hennessey
21-0

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Oh I thought the same when I saw it live. One FU and that was it. Not bad, simply odd considering the way JBL's entire championship reign went down. That added in with the fact that it was a horribly worked match made it suck. Congrats to John Boy regardless. I was happy.

HHH/Batista is just there. Nothing about it sticks out to me other than all the fans doing the thumbs down with Batista. That owned. I think it stems from the match being blah plus the fact that I just didn't care about that program. Batista getting a push was meh from the start. It would develope into dislike later in the year and all the way until he FINALLY went heel in 2009.

Yeah, fuck Triple H's tombstone. Another insanely overrated match that wasn't even all that good. Orton's RKO was HOLY SHIT though. Seriously, my marking out in that match (WM 21) was off the charts being a mega Taker fan, and at the time, a huge Orton fan.
Cmon now. That Tombstone HHH did was a great near fall. JR really helped make that moment twice as good with his commentating.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome