Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kid Kash takes "heel heat" to new low. Claims he wants to break Owen Hart's neck.

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 10:30 PM   #48 (permalink)
manstis1804
Learning to break kayfabe

manstis1804 is an after thoughtmanstis1804 is an after thoughtmanstis1804 is an after thought
Default Re: Kid Kash takes "heel heat" to new low. Claims he wants to break Owen Hart's neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I notice a few in this thread are calling for his sacking because of what he said. Does he write his own material? Because if he doesn't then whoever does should be the ones who bear the brunt of the responsibly and cop the disciplinary action. Not Kash.
I can't see A. someone writing him to say THAT and B. someone even writing Kid Kash a heel promo for a TNA house show. Anyways, he could've just just said no, I'm not saying that.

I'm pretty tough to offend, and I'm a fan of Kash's heel work most of the time. But that's totally classless bullshit. No reason at all to be that disrespectful. He was probably just trying to say the most fucked up thing he could to maybe, just MAYBE get people to cheer Garrett Bischoff, but it was not the right call.
manstis1804 is offline   Reply With Quote