Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH Final Battle 2012 - NYC, Dec 16 (DOOMSDAY~!)
View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2012, 11:07 PM
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

re: ROH Final Battle 2012 - NYC, Dec 16 (DOOMSDAY~!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAUSA1 View Post
Its a fresher match, it contains the current champion,former champion and the guy that a lot of people wants to be the champion. Plus, I don't know for sure Generico going to be in ROH after this. Unless, Generico is going to make every tapings,ippv and house show like these guys I don't see the long term benefit.
It's for short term gain of course but it's about the only main event match they can do to get anyone's positive attention without suddenly finding a case of money and bringing in a liked outsider or making a deal with the devil and somehow get someone like Tanahashi over. Plus Davey vs. Elgin vs. Steen can't happen because Davey can't get another chance at the title as long as Steen's champ and Elgin lost clean as a sheet and since they dragged out the death of HOT they have to pay it off sooner or later.

Cole vs. Hardy is so meh to me but anything's better then Cole vs. The Boston Kidtoucher Bob Evans I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome