Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why console gaming is dying

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 07:16 PM   #48 (permalink)
Tsar WCWR
We're All Mad Here

Tsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREWTsar WCWR is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Why console gaming is dying

I will always be a console guy, despite building for a gaming PC. I do not care for tablets, idevices, mobile gaming (save for dedicated gaming handhelds), and the like. I do not care for digital distribution (even though, one day, I will probably have to submit to it). I will always be a "dedicated gaming" guy - whether it be console, handheld, or PC. I don't see it changing anytime soon, unless gaming really changes. The day gaming becomes what I don't want it to become, I'm out. That's it. End of. So, until consoles become DRM machines or until the genres I enjoy die out on console, I'll be a console gamer.

Be The Booker - WCW 2000
Tsar WCWR is offline   Reply With Quote