Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why console gaming is dying

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #47 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why console gaming is dying

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Peep4ever View Post
meh
not really a console guy but the old gen of consoles has reached its limits (well they did reach it a few years ago)
just wait for the new boom when the new gen comes out
I hardheadedly disagree that consoles reached their limits a few years ago. You can still see huge differences from games 3 years ago till today.Compare Uncharted 1 to 2 then 2 to 3. Huge graphical differences. Halo 3 to ODST to Reach then to Halo 4. Kept getting better graphically. As did Gears 1 to 2 to 3. We will see how much of a difference GTA 4 is to GTA 5. I think this is a good last year,now I think its been tapped out. I'm ok with the generation lasting as long as it has because the devs are just reaching full capabilities

Honestly, if the console generation didn't last this long we wouldn't see the real capabilities it has and we have yet to see games like Watch Dogs,The Last of Us,GTA 5 etc I'm willing to bet,graphically it will be even better. Even a new generation wont be that great until about 2 years in then it will go forward from there
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote