Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Biggest mistakes in the Attitude Era?

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 06:10 PM   #32 (permalink)
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo
If I really don't like someone, I call them a Tony Schiavone.---Ron Funches

xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselvesxoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Biggest mistakes in the Attitude Era?

Surprised no one has mentioned this but IMO, Kane should have gotten an extended run with the belt in 1998.

He should have at least held the belt until November/December, possibly dropping it to Foley then continue with the planned Rock/Foley feud. But having him win it, dropping it the next night to Austin then a few months later, having him and Taker as "co-champions" was a bad idea. I understand it helped turn the Rock heel and it was great how so many angles were born from Austin/McMahon but I feel Kane would have been great as the dominant and unstoppable champion.

And The Union was a pretty bad idea, as well.
xoxoPAiGEaNGELxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote