Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestlers who ruined their own legacy

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #44 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Wrestlers who ruined their own legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardysno1fan View Post
The match was like 10 minutes longer than it should of been. Not bad but not exactly A standard. Even the crowd was absolutely dead. The Smackdown match between them was far better. Shorter and straight to the point.
I disagree. 18 minutes was perfectly fine (seriously, why would you want a 8 minute long title match?) and both did enough to make it work. And I don't remember any problems with the crowd. They were perfectly fine. No, it's not a 5 star match but I give it 4.25 which is very high. When did they have a Smackdown match? It must be from 2000-2001 because both were on Raw in 04. Noting the length thing, we might just have a different idea of good matches. For me, I like them (specially as title matches) when they are in 10-20 space and a lot of the time, when matches are under 10 minutes and good, it feels like they end too soon.

And that aside, you contradict your earlier comment when you said every Kane match since JD 01 has been "poor or mediocre". You admit it's "not bad" which would suggest it's at least above "poor or mediocre" unless my definition of those words are different to yours...