Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 04:32 PM   #1582 (permalink)
Muerte al fascismo
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Muerte al fascismo better hope they're relatively new hereMuerte al fascismo better hope they're relatively new hereMuerte al fascismo better hope they're relatively new hereMuerte al fascismo better hope they're relatively new hereMuerte al fascismo better hope they're relatively new hereMuerte al fascismo better hope they're relatively new hereMuerte al fascismo better hope they're relatively new hereMuerte al fascismo better hope they're relatively new hereMuerte al fascismo better hope they're relatively new hereMuerte al fascismo better hope they're relatively new hereMuerte al fascismo better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Poll - Obama (D) vs Romney (R) - Vote

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
The white vote still does matter though because they represent 72% of the electorate. Most of those people bragging don't really know what they're talking about.
If you split the white vote, I think the Democrats were attracting the young and the single women.

When you factor in the Latino, AA and other minority groups, It's electoral suicide to neglect all of them.

It's to much of a roadblock to alienate all these voters.
Mayorga on BJ: Real men fight- maricons roll on ground and wrestle. Boxeo is número UNO! Tell BJ to box me- after I KO him, I will put him not in a body bag but in a condom so he can think that’s where he shud have stayed

Mayorga on facing Vargas: I'm going to give Vargas the chance to cash his last paycheck. I would like to say publicly that Fatty Vargas has always feared me. I conceded to take this fight at 162 pounds because fatty couldn't lose any more weight. I will do Vargas a favor by retiring him in this fight so his family doesn't have to suffer every time he steps in the ring. I'm going to do his wife a favor and not let her cry anymore.
Muerte al fascismo is offline   Reply With Quote