Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What are your storyline ideas that would improve WWE?

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Itzvan
Learning to break kayfabe

Itzvan 101 - 250Itzvan 101 - 250
Default Re: What are your storyline ideas that would improve WWE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimortgel View Post
Overall I think it is a good time for the WWE to do some development on some of the superstars. I believe they should push some who is will to get into CM PUNK's face. Punk is really one of the main ones who have attitude about them, however thou every time I watch RAW I am waiting for Stone Cold or the Rock to walk out lol.

Punk maybe the heel, however someone or WWE in general should be using someone who can get under Punk's skin. They don't need a catch or an character image, it just needs to be some who has that look about them. Just get in the ring loss a few, win a few, however is of a strong character and presents.

I believe the story of Ryback should been along the lines of how Goldberg story unfolded. But my main annoyance is that his finisher is not that devastating. We know he is strong and explosive, but it is like putting a pistol on a tank. It doesnt look that great, but it is impressive how he can lift 3 guys on his back.

The main reason why I am talking about the bigger stars is because most of them are involved in story lines, so that is why I think it would be a good time for a lesser known star to step up to plate and give back some of the attitude. I think Tyson Kidd if given the opportunity could do this. Unfortantly with Punk out of the survivor series match, that could of been the best do this. Kidd in the match and wins by pinning Punk and that could give off a storyline. But that is what I think
Agree with this entirely apart from Tyson Kidd. Whilst he's fantastic in the ring, he doesn't have the mic skills to work a main event feud with Punk.

Punk needs a natural nemesis. He had one when he was doing his best in the world character as a face, when he was against Cena. Ryback was being built up perfectly for that role.
Itzvan is offline   Reply With Quote