Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Halo 4 - Nov. 6th, 2012 (Forward Unto Awesome)

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 03:50 PM   #80 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Halo 4 - Nov. 6th, 2012 (Forward Unto Awesome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
Campaign is good so far. The new enemy AI shit is weird and I don't like the guns they drop, though they aren't all that different from the other guns to be honest. The year 255 or whatever and dumb dogs attacking me feels a little weak. The Mountain Lions from Red Dead Redemption were more intimidating than those idiots.
Campaign was fantastic IMO, but I agree, I also felt that the Prometheans were pretty weak as enemies. Might just be because the Covenant are such an awesome (and iconic) enemy in the series, but fighting the Prometheans just felt like a bit of a drag sometimes.

Nothing against the game though, can't stop playing it. Multiplayer is the shit.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote