Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: Pushing the Boundaries

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #103 (permalink)
HollywoodNightmare
Learning to break kayfabe

HollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more seriousHollywoodNightmare needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2011: Pushing the Boundaries

A Nightmare Review:

Alright TWG, Read this last night but forgot to give you some feedback so here it is, Just gonna cover the main things though instead of full on feedback.

Love the fact your pushing Justin Gabriel, Thought it was nice to see him beat both Watson and O'Neil in the same show instead of facing O'Neil next week and beating him then. Curtis & Bateman I liked as a team in FCW so nice to see them here, Looks like we may get a 6 man tag match next week. But where is Darren Young to team with O'Neil?

I can't wait for Regal vs Rhodes that should be a great match at HIAC and seems like were heading to a tag match next week with Rhodes & Dibiase vs Regal & Sin Cara. Kinda hope Regal wins the belt but just can't see it happening.

Daniel Bryan being taken out made sense, Don't want him to suffer the loss and lose momentum considering he has the MITB case but obviously don't want him becoming #1 Contender for HIAC while still holding the briefcase. As for who attacked him my first guess was Christian but that seems too obvious, Maybe it's someone yet to debut like Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins, Someone like that maybe.

I like the way your booking Kelly Kelly, This new aggression in her is nice to see instead of the same old bubbly Kelly Kelly. Makes me think maybe she won't get destroyed at Hell In A Cell by Beth.

Sheamus becoming #1 Contender was obviously going to happen but that doesn't change the fact it was a good move. Sheamus and Mark Henry was a feud I always enjoyed when it happened and I expect a brutal hard hitting Hell In A Cell match between Sheamus & Henry.

Hopefully you do better with the Hell In A Cell matches then WWE does cause there horrible with the real WWE the past few years. Looking forward to the next show and Hell In A Cell when you get there.

Shay Mitchell says join PWC, WF's OFFICIAL e-fed! It'd make her very happy, She might even take off the rest of her clothes.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wrestl...wfs-e-fed.html
HollywoodNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote