Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw Discussion Thread 11/12/12: THIS FUCKING COMPANY

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 02:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default re: Raw Discussion Thread 11/12/12: THIS FUCKING COMPANY

Survivor Series just doesn't feel like a special show anymore especially with the last minute booking we get on Raw. I think the last time I was legit excited for a Survivor Series was five years ago. They hardly put much effort to make it one of "The Big 4 Shows" like the used to. It's just a bunch of matches thrown together and this year is no different. Having said that, I still think the card does look way better now that they've made the triple threat match even with everyone predicting the typical heel in triple threat match victory from Punk.

I wonder if WWE realizes Cena's got a little Survivor Series win record of 7-0? They may want to keep it alive if they feel that is important enough. Goodness knows they haven't treated Punk's run as WWE Champion which will reach one year at Survivor Series as something particularly special. If the plan is to do Punk vs. Rock at Royal Rumble, I don't see the point in breaking up the reign yet. Punk's just now getting a bit more focus these last few weeks as the top heel in the company, and that run shouldn't end just yet. It's still too early for Ryback imo. I'd rather they move him over to feud for the Smackdown title since they are so insistent in pushing him. A bit more seasoning and build could do him a world of good to decrease his chances of looking like a fool on the big stage.

Cena/Ziggler on PPV was a match I was sort of looking forward to watching until McMahon decided to flip the card around. The AJ/Vickie storyline is still shit but Ziggler "stealing the show" with the top star in the company on PPV would have been a good for him imo for some added spotlight. Maybe the next PPV. Captaining a Survivor Series team as good too if only we could say the same for the actual build. Again, they should refer to the promo from earlier this year to show Mr. MITB Ziggler who aspires to be a World Champion has disrespected legends himself much like the current WWE Champion, and how Foley will focus his attention on teaching this current generation about respect.