Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #2383 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Mark View Post
Don't get me wrong, Brock/Rock does seem like an earth shattering match, but what does it leave for the rest of the card? What do Punk, Taker, HHH, Cena, Ryback, Sheamus and Orton do?
First, I think your card probably is the most likely to happen but let's say Rock/Brock was one of the main events, the top of the card could look like this:

Streak Match:
The Undertaker vs. John Cena

The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar

WWE Championship:
CM Punk vs. Sheamus
The only issue with this is in reality Punk's probably not going to hold the title this long.

World Heavyweight Championship:
Ryback vs. Big Show

Not sure what to do with Orton. I was also thinking Orton/Sheamus but maybe after Mania. He's been in mid-card feuds for the last three Manias so maybe that continues in a match with Bryan or Ziggler.