Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Raw Discussion Thread 11/12/12: THIS FUCKING COMPANY

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
TromaDogg
OK Eggman, bring it on!

TromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new hereTromaDogg better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: Raw Discussion Thread 11/12/12: THIS FUCKING COMPANY

If Raw doesn't send me to sleep this week, it'll be a massive bonus.

Hopefully, it being the go home show for one of the 'big four' PPVs, Lawler's return and the Brad Maddox Million Dollar contract match should maintain my interest tommorrow, and hopefully no more last minute major fucking around with the Survivor Series match card (if they do, then I'll probably respond by not paying to watch it).

I really couldn't give a fuck about who is/who isn't on Team Foley or Team Ziggler at this point as it's a feud with virtually no build or point to it whatsoever, the triple threat match is likely going to be won by Punk in some cowardly heel fashion or Super Cena (I really can't see anybody wanting a Ryback vs Rock Royal Rumble match), and because Cena is now in the championship match at Survivor Series, it's entirely possible that they'll throw the Cena/AJ/Vickie storyline underneath a bus and have Hornswoggle named as the big evil mastermind behind it all. Or something.

Basically, there's things I am interested in seeing but I'm not expecting a good show....