Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PsychedelicStacey

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #178 (permalink)
Apocalypto
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Apocalypto has DAT HEATApocalypto has DAT HEAT
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DualShock View Post
I told you already twice that women are our friends,
but you are either too young to realize it
or you are one of these losers who are so bitter because no girl wants to be with him so he insults every girl on the internet
or you are one of these losers who never had any experience with girls so he doesn't know how to communicate with them without insults or jokes because he feels not comfortable.

Based on your obsession of this forum and that you created at least 3 accounts I would say you are one of these losers who never had any experience with girls

"LOL I PWNED GIRLZ ON INTERNET. CAT IS SKINNY AND STACEY FAT. I AM SO COOL NOW"
To be honest, I would laugh with you but I am not 7 years old anymore but I am pretty sure that we have some little Cenation members on this forum who laugh at your jokes
Oh look it's the most underrated dick rider in this forum. Of course, Dualshock here gets by without any attack from the Shit Nuggets Crew because no one is going to criticize someone who rides their cocks with passion. BULLY and the rest of his homosexual cohorts loves that about Dualshock.

Now dick rider, tell us more about how you loooooove WF LMAO.