Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PsychedelicStacey

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 01:47 PM   #176 (permalink)
Meki
simply the best

Meki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new hereMeki better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypto View Post
One does only need to see your chubby, downs syndrome face to see that you're a fat ass cunt.

I don't need a treadmill. What I need is for you to get on your knees and make love to this meat pendulum dangling from my Greek God bod. I only give you that privilege because I know obese forever alone virgins like you can suck like champions.

My hair is superior to that poor excuse of a wig you're wearing. That shit makes you look like one of the Godfather hoes.
I don't want to insult you anymore as I have come to the conclusion that you're on of the 'special' kids
Meki is offline   Reply With Quote