Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - PsychedelicStacey

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #174 (permalink)
Apocalypto
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Apocalypto has DAT HEATApocalypto has DAT HEAT
Default Re: PsychedelicStacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychedelicStacey View Post
Ok, ok. Lets get technical. Fact number 1, You can't see my body on any picture I have posted so you really cannot comment on my body. Lol, Not that it's anything to do with you, You're just jealous cause you want to be a woman but were born a male. Shame.

Fact number 2: You clearly need a treadmill too and some weights to lift and get some muscles because you're physique is very malnourished so maybe you will look a little healthier too. Some sun will help you too so you don't look quite so undead. Man, Zombies must be lining up to bang you.

Fact 3: Jesus Christ you have no right comment on peoples hair. You have hair dating back to the 1900's when counts and barons were in fashion. Get a fucking hair cut and then maybe I will to.
One does only need to see your chubby, downs syndrome face to see that you're a fat ass cunt.

I don't need a treadmill. What I need is for you to get on your knees and make love to this meat pendulum dangling from my Greek God bod. I only give you that privilege because I know obese forever alone virgins like you can suck like champions.

My hair is superior to that poor excuse of a wig you're wearing. That shit makes you look like one of the Godfather hoes.